Re-instituting after pause?

raven316

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Athens, GA
I paused my Dish a couple of weeks ago to see if I could hack it before football season gets her. It has the channels I want but I am not crazy about the picture. I have AT&T fiber and my main tv is fine but the wireless is shaky in the far reaches of the house. I bought the ROKU plus with the "advanced wireless receiver" but it can still be a foggy picture. If I decide to go back to Dish is there a minimum requirement to get the "Multi Sports Pack"?

Reactions: Mark609
I paused my Dish a couple of weeks ago to see if I could hack it before football season gets her. It has the channels I want but I am not crazy about the picture. I have AT&T fiber and my main tv is fine but the wireless is shaky in the far reaches of the house. I bought the ROKU plus with the "advanced wireless receiver" but it can still be a foggy picture. If I decide to go back to Dish is there a minimum requirement to get the "Multi Sports Pack"?
No. You can start it and stop it as needed. I do this every year, starting the Multisport pack in Sept and stopping it in Feb after college football is over

Multisport is not available in the Flex Pack. They do have a bit of a sports package if that is all that you need:

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 8.51.53 AM.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts