re:receivers per acct

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrfredted

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
costa rica
Hi All...can anyone confirm how many receivers are allowed per DNW acct. I have heard everything from one dual to six. I would sure appreciate if anyone can clarify.
Thanks so much!:)

Mr Fredted

Hi All...can anyone confirm how many receivers are allowed per DNW acct. I have heard everything from one dual to six. I would sure appreciate if anyone can clarify.
Thanks so much!:)

Mr Fredted

Starting Feb 1, 2010 you can now lease up to three dual tuners for a total of 6 tv's. As far as how many you can have total leased or owned, I'm not real sure.

The normal account can have 6 receivers on it. But, Dish will limit the number that you can lease, you have to buy the rest yourself. And with the new outrageous receiver fees you might consider another provider if you are thinking about Dish with 6 receivers.

A maximum of 6 STB's per residential account. This means if all your 6 STB's are dual tuners, you would have 12 tuners at your disposal. A maximum of 6 tuners or 3 STB's are for lease subsidy option that includes all equipment and labor to install; anything beyond that to the maximum 6 STB's requires the subscriber to pay the cost purchasing the STB's, any additional equipment (such as a 2nd multi-switch), and labor and/or connections fees. Or DIY and save some dough.

A maximum of 6 STB's per residential account. This means if all your 6 STB's are dual tuners, you would have 12 tuners at your disposal. A maximum of 6 tuners or 3 STB's are for lease subsidy option that includes all equipment and labor to install; anything beyond that to the maximum 6 STB's requires the subscriber to pay the cost purchasing the STB's, any additional equipment (such as a 2nd multi-switch), and labor and/or connections fees. Or DIY and save some dough.

and for 722s 85 bucks a month for receiver fees plus 1 DVR fee.

91 bucks in fees:(

Anyone wanting this has money to burn. must be nice......

The normal account can have 6 receivers on it. But, Dish will limit the number that you can lease, you have to buy the rest yourself. And with the new outrageous receiver fees you might consider another provider if you are thinking about Dish with 6 receivers.
How many receivers from another provider would you need to equal 6 from Dish?
Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Colon Blow@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/AWNZcPsTpumQJGz132SGow@@AMEPARAM@@AWNZcPsTpumQJGz132SGow
Guess again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts