Ready to Order Dish Network and a 942

hting1688

Original poster
May 24, 2005
Sorry, I was not allowed to post reply in existing threads so here is the new thread.

First of all, I need a Club Dish Referral number. Please PM me. Thank you.

Being a long term Direct TV customer, I am really tired of their poor HDTV offering. I would like to switch to Dish for the first time and for the better HDTV/VOOM/DVR offer.

Being a long term DirectTivo user, I will lease a 942 so I would appreciate any help on reducing the upfront up-lease fee. Hopefully, there wouldn't be another big charge for the upcoming MPEG 4 upgrade.

I do have an indoor antenna Zenith ZHDTV1 HDTV/UHF Digital, it works OK but since it is very directional and if people walk in its path, the reception becomes bad immediately.

Anybody has any idea if I can place this indoor antenna somewhere around the new upcoming dishes to get a better reception and to avoid easy interruption? I other words, can I use an in-door antenna in the outdoor?

Thanks again for any help.

For some reasons the Club Dish ID I got was not working and asked me to call ClubDish support during my on-line ordering process.

Can anybody else give me another Referal Number to try.

Thanks.

hting1688 said:
For some reasons the Club Dish ID I got was not working and asked me to call ClubDish support during my on-line ordering process.

Can anybody else give me another Referal Number to try.

Thanks.

PM sent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)