Reality TV.. soo boring these days.. can they come up with something new???

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew02

Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
If you are going to make a reality show, how should it be? I’m so fed up of shows were stars ate disgusting food, climb on mountain and so many nonsense games. They are all the same the difference are the title. Can’t they make a show that can really interest the audience and be indulged? I wonder what would be the strategies of the upcoming reality show on CBS - Armed and Famous. Have you guys heard of this one?

The only reality show my wife and I watch is Hell's Kitchen.

I just wish more people would come to the realization you did, Matthew. If people stop watching it, they'll stop making and airing these shows.

But I loved Last Comic Standing, which I suppose is technically a reality show. Also, the ones where they built houses, sponsored by Lending Tree. And Boy Meets Boy- that was a good one. Doesn't "Queer Eye" qualify as a reality show? Another good one.

It doesn't have to be expensive with very expensive stars, to be good.

Never heard of "Armed and Famous."

Never could get into Reality TV, I feel the shows are filed with wannabe actors with no talent or actors at the end of there career, either way all the reality shows are terrible.

I want to produce a reality TV show that centers on people who's whole lives revolve around their reality TV shows. :D

Well my wife watches Dr 90210, dog the bounty hunter and some others on ABC, I watch dirtiest jobs, american chopper and used to watch extreme home make over until I started working weekends and dont have a dvr anymore.

Its the fact that most all are not reality but are actually scripted shows, take trick my truck on cmt or gac, theres a totally scripted show that just sucks because of the scripting.

I had forgotten about cops because it went off the air two years ago I think it was, I like the chase videos they have on from time to time. I dont think it would have been a short term fad if the industry had not decided to script it ( thanks to MTV and Real World and Road Rules for that one ).

Oh god I caught the start of the nbc one last night where celebs become cops in Muncie Indiana. Its best described as the last stop for prancy hot chicks, washed up infomercial 70's celebs, riding on daddies coat tails, and mentaly unstable flash in the pans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)