Reaper

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Just finished watching this new show and most of the other new shows that premiered this week. This has to be one of the best shows of the season. It is well written, smart, and funny. It's about parents that sold their first born's soul to the Devil. When he turns 21 the devil takes him on to catch escaped souls.

If you like "Dead Like Me," you might just like this show.

CW on Tuesday @9:00

S~

Just watched episode 2 last night. Consistently funny, witty, and very well written. Excellent characters. Easily now my new favorite new show. Love the dimwitted vessels.

S~

Reaper returns Tuesday, March 3rd with all new episodes. I hope CW didn't ruin this show with the late start.

S~

Reaper returns Tuesday, March 3rd with all new episodes. I hope CW didn't ruin this show with the late start.

S~

Woohoo! I was already figuring it was cancelled after lack of word about it. Good to hear it's coming back.

-Mike

I have been wondering about this show lately and why it did not come back yet. I did not think it was cancelled and figured it would have a late start. Glad to hear an assurance of its return.

I was wondering when they would be coming back, they were talking about the shooting of the new episodes last summer. I wonder if the CW was not thinking of buying them even though they were shot... Would be a great series for SciFi channel to pick up and ruin!

loved it last year too. im saying in the "CHUCK" thread to watch this show. so i will say to you guys, you like Reaper, you will like Chuck too!

wow. i this the two shows are just alike

Both shows essentially have slackers at work that are involved in all sorts of adventures. There are a lot of similarities in the basic mix. A new bad guy comes to town every week, crazy interactions with the employees, romance that is on/off again, devil vs general, etc.

It is the Walter Mitty plot.

Both shows essentially have slackers at work that are involved in all sorts of adventures. There are a lot of similarities in the basic mix. A new bad guy comes to town every week, crazy interactions with the employees, romance that is on/off again, devil vs general, etc.

It is the Walter Mitty plot.

right, hot girls, goffy friends ect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)