Rebate question

Tigress

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Okay, I have the right rebate form (thanks to the people here) and I just have a couple questions.

1. Do I check both the boxes on the first section. One box says America's Top Programming and the other says Dish HD Programming. I have both, so I would check both boxes, right?

2. If I understand correctly, you have to send in your first bill along with the rebate. It states I have everything listed above. But it is my very first bill, so would I have to wait for the next bill?

I read somewhere on here that a few people are having trouble with their rebates taking a long time, or they did not send in the accurate information. I want to get it right the first time, so I don't have to keep trying.

Also, they screwed up on my first bill, charging me for HBO when I was supposed to get it for 3 months free. They fixed that, but when I go to my account, it says a totally different price than when I click on the actual bill. I guess I will find out this week, when they do the auto pay thing.

They do rebates so they can deny your claim fill it out to the best of your ability and then KEEP copies of everything.

Yes be absolutely sure to copy everything, may want to send certified even. In terms of the form, check on both americas top programming and dish hd, first bill is sufficient, send within 60 days of activation. send copies of front and back of bill. These rebates are rediculous, they deny so many of them and know so many people forget to send them in.

Copies, copies, copies, like they said, and send it certified mail, if they do not accept certified mail (check first, they will tell you), be ready to, at worst, be ripped off, or at best, go through pure hell, to get that rebate, if a company specifies no certified mail for rebates, that means they plan to screw you if they can, or they are so aware of their own incompetence, they have to safegaurd themselves against you getting proof of just how incompetent they are, either way, it isn't a good thing.

No one actually answered his question. Should both boxes be checked? Or just the HD box? I would like to know as well.

Okay, I have the right rebate form (thanks to the people here) and I just have a couple questions.

1. Do I check both the boxes on the first section. One box says America's Top Programming and the other says Dish HD Programming. I have both, so I would check both boxes, right?

2. If I understand correctly, you have to send in your first bill along with the rebate. It states I have everything listed above. But it is my very first bill, so would I have to wait for the next bill?

I read somewhere on here that a few people are having trouble with their rebates taking a long time, or they did not send in the accurate information. I want to get it right the first time, so I don't have to keep trying.

Also, they screwed up on my first bill, charging me for HBO when I was supposed to get it for 3 months free. They fixed that, but when I go to my account, it says a totally different price than when I click on the actual bill. I guess I will find out this week, when they do the auto pay thing.

1. If you have both...you check both boxes

2. The instructions say submit a COPY of your 1st bill. Sooo....that means, submit a copy of said bill.

When you send that rebate in, yes check both boxes and also read closely at the form. Make a copy of front and back of the bill and send copy of the bill and the rebate form to the address in Young America MN on that rebate form. DO NOT send it in with your bill when you pay it. Thats how most of these claims get denied

moltomateo, my apologies, I did miss your response above. Thank you all for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)