Rebates and Moving

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
can't see why it would matter ... i would guess that they are linked to your account number - not your address .. good question though ... maybe someone who had done this would have a better idea.

edit - what time is your install ? What equipment/package are you getting ?
Is it wrong that i am excited for you ?

Ever since i made the switch it is like I'm a kid that just found a store that gives out free candy - and each time someone else stumbles across this "secret" i can't wait to see their reaction to it ...

Make sure they install the 2 monopoles to brace the Slimline. And make sure they tighten down all the bolts. My original Slimline installer didn't and my dish got blown slightly out of alignment and I had to have it realigned in January. The 2nd guy did a good job as I get strong signals even in high winds now.

"Moving" may cause them to forget your rebate, but just call and remind them and they'll put it back on (and hopefully not do any other checking on your account).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts