Recall last 6 channels broken now?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dlmcmurr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
Tennessee
On my HWS running U231 since 3/7, my Recall key is now displaying "No information available" when it is set to anything other than "Tune to the previous channel". Just started doing this over the weekend. Are others seeing this, or is this just my time in the barrel? I've always found this feature useful for determining if I finished the recording that I was watching when I turned it off. Before you ask, pulling the power cord hasn't helped.

Thanks,
Dave

Thanks for the reply.

The lack of any other replies got me to thinking, so I decided to "repopulate" the data by selecting six different channels then trying to recall again. Low and behold, it worked! Evidently I had somehow corrupted or lost the previous data. I typically only watch one channel live, then everything else from PTAT or other recordings, so it was not getting updated. Ah, the joys of modern technology.o_O

Dave

Reactions: DWS44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts