received my dtv pal

capman

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
CA
I got my dtv pal yesterday, haven't had time to play with it yet, but plan on doing it tonight. Anyone else get theirs? I ordered mine on Monday 6/30. Really surprised how fast I got it. Now I'm thinking that this will only convert the digital signal to analog right? The tv in the bedroom doesn't have a digital tuner so I was hoping I could use this as a tuner for it.

It is good to see your blog here, also would be interesting to know chipset inside. Please open it and make a few pictures, so we could read labels.

Our local Dish Rep. now has them available. I bought two of them yesterday. They tell me the units are just trickeling in a few at a time.

I got my dtv pal yesterday, haven't had time to play with it yet, but plan on doing it tonight. Anyone else get theirs? I ordered mine on Monday 6/30. Really surprised how fast I got it. Now I'm thinking that this will only convert the digital signal to analog right? The tv in the bedroom doesn't have a digital tuner so I was hoping I could use this as a tuner for it.

please let us know your opinions on it. i want to get one. thanks :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts