received my dtv pal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

capman

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
CA
I got my dtv pal yesterday, haven't had time to play with it yet, but plan on doing it tonight. Anyone else get theirs? I ordered mine on Monday 6/30. Really surprised how fast I got it. Now I'm thinking that this will only convert the digital signal to analog right? The tv in the bedroom doesn't have a digital tuner so I was hoping I could use this as a tuner for it.

It is good to see your blog here, also would be interesting to know chipset inside. Please open it and make a few pictures, so we could read labels.

Our local Dish Rep. now has them available. I bought two of them yesterday. They tell me the units are just trickeling in a few at a time.

I got my dtv pal yesterday, haven't had time to play with it yet, but plan on doing it tonight. Anyone else get theirs? I ordered mine on Monday 6/30. Really surprised how fast I got it. Now I'm thinking that this will only convert the digital signal to analog right? The tv in the bedroom doesn't have a digital tuner so I was hoping I could use this as a tuner for it.

please let us know your opinions on it. i want to get one. thanks :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)