Receiver giveaway

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
I have a used Amiko hd.265 receiver I want to go to a good home. It's in excellent working condition. I am only parting with it because I've upgraded to the 4K. Just pay shipping. Comes with box, US power adapter, remote control, HDMI cable, and IR extender.

First member to post "I'll take it!" gets it. Shipping payable via Paypal only. No returns, as-is.

IMG_2090.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: comfortably_numb
Picked up my new to me receiver this morning at the post office. Had to get a jump start to get home though. Damn car. Receiver is hooked up and seems to be performing much better than the X² it replaced. Seems the h2h motor still works fine. Just figuring out how to scan, edit and save the sats and channels.

Happy Testing!!!

Picked up my new to me receiver this morning at the post office. Had to get a jump start to get home though. Damn car. Receiver is hooked up and seems to be performing much better than the X² it replaced. Seems the h2h motor still works fine. Just figuring out how to scan, edit and save the sats and channels.

Happy Testing!!!

Need any help, just ask!

Happy Testing!!!

How's it going with the hd.265, ctp ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts