receiver transfer attempt

rcwilcox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 30, 2004
I know I know I should have done CSR roullete but I didn't Gave a friend a 508 went over to hook it up. Got it going then called Dish. A person who did not speak english very well answered. It only took a couple minutes to expain what we wanted to do but she said I am sorry you can not transfer the 508 because the previous owner (me) has an outstanding balance of $18 something. I said no can be! I have CC autopay and have had it for years. She said I see that. Bill was issued on Aug 25 and won't be charged to your card until Sept 11 so you have an unpaid balance. No amount of logic would work so asked for a supervisor. After 39 minutes or so and no supervisor I said let me just pay it now. She said
OK after holding for a while again, then said that will be $40 something. I finally hung up called tech support and in 5 minutes it was done with no payments. This was so lame and frustrating. I hope Dish reads this.

I know I know I should have done CSR roullete but I didn't Gave a friend a 508 went over to hook it up. Got it going then called Dish. A person who did not speak english very well answered. It only took a couple minutes to expain what we wanted to do but she said I am sorry you can not transfer the 508 because the previous owner (me) has an outstanding balance of $18 something. I said no can be! I have CC autopay and have had it for years. She said I see that. Bill was issued on Aug 25 and won't be charged to your card until Sept 11 so you have an unpaid balance. No amount of logic would work so asked for a supervisor. After 39 minutes or so and no supervisor I said let me just pay it now. She said
OK after holding for a while again, then said that will be $40 something. I finally hung up called tech support and in 5 minutes it was done with no payments. This was so lame and frustrating. I hope Dish reads this.

....Tech support will be getting a call Tuesday morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts