Receiver Upgrade

SkipsterPA

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2007
Long time Dish subscriber, long time lurker here. Did a Dish 'n it Up upgrade today to replace my 510 with a 612 and my 381 with a 211K. Tried to have the CSR just ship the receivers to me so I could install them myself at my convenience, but he didn't want to do that. I would rather do it myself so I don't have to take time off from work, plus my wife hates having strangers in the house. Any chance one of the great Dish Internet Response Team members might be able to get the order changed so that the receivers are just shipped to my house? I already have a 722K on the system so there's no need to update the dish or the wiring.

Possibly, PM a phone number/account number and I'll see what can be done. Our system can be picky when it comes to shipping things (since the 510 only has 1 tuner, and the 612 has 2 may cause a problem).

We took care of things in PM's.

For anyone who was wondering, he also needed a migration (according to system), that's why there's no shipped option. There's a bit more to the story, but the OP was OK with having a tech come out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts