Receiver use, remote location

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dgbenz

Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
Texas
I have a recent install of ...Dish 1000.2 with a VIP 612 and two VIP 211k's. I want to use one of the VIP 211k receivers at another location with a Dish 1000.1. I am not receiving the Sat 129... Can someone diagram the proper connection? Do I need additional equipment? :confused: Thanks!

I have a recent install of ...Dish 1000.2 with a VIP 612 and two VIP 211k's. I want to use one of the VIP 211k receivers at another location with a Dish 1000.1. I am not receiving the Sat 129... Can someone diagram the proper connection? Do I need additional equipment? :confused: Thanks!

The Dish 1000, which I think you are referring to, has one Twin LNB for receiving 110/119 and one dual (or single) LNB for receiving 129. The Dish 1000.2 has an integrated LNB and switch for receiving all three orbital locations. If your antenna has 2 LNBs and one is a twin, then you have all you need. Have you plugged the VIP 211k in and run the Check Switch? The single LNB (either a dual or single) is connected to the IN port of the Twin LNB. A line from either of the OUT ports of the Twin LNB will suffice for the VIP 211k. Here's a link to an installation guide for the D1000 antenna:

http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Dishnetwork/Dishes/DISH_1000_Installation_Guide.pdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)