Receiver Volume levels

Kurto2021

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I want a receiver in my bedroom buy my wife complains that it is too damn loud. I was thinking of replacing the 612 with a 222K and adding an external hard drive for DVR purposes but not sure of the volume levels of the receivers. The problem with calling dish network is the people that work there know nothing about the receivers they are trying to sell.

I was also thinking about the 922 but not sure I want to fork out $200 bucks when I have a perfectly fine 622 downstairs anyway

Won't work

I want a receiver in my bedroom buy my wife complains that it is too damn loud. I was thinking of replacing the 612 with a 222K and adding an external hard drive for DVR purposes but not sure of the volume levels of the receivers. The problem with calling dish network is the people that work there know nothing about the receivers they are trying to sell.

I was also thinking about the 922 but not sure I want to fork out $200 bucks when I have a perfectly fine 622 downstairs anyway

The 222 won't take an ext HDD. The 211k will.

Are you unable to wire your bedroom to make use of the TV2 feature on the 622? Save you some money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts