Receivers!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Since the 622, there's been the 722, and 722K. As said before, 922 around corner.

Has anyone heard of the new purple smartcard frying a receiver, specifically a DVR625 and a PVR508 ? I just added this new receiver and it blew out everything. Installation was per an advanced Technician from Dish, Jude, and everything worked perfectly except for the separator. That issue was being fixed, but since I installed the new purple security smartcard into the DVR625 to receive the programming I pay for, it fried it. Now all my new receiver does is power on and off and the screen is always blank. This happened just today and since then, the set has tried twice to work. It'll start up for a few WITH programming, but as soon as you change the channel it goes POOF!!!. I so much appreciate your knowledge and patience. Have a great day.

Robert

722k is the most recent out,but the 922 is coming
00.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to the 922, that should be quite the treat. :D

Has anyone heard of the new purple smartcard frying a receiver, specifically a DVR625 and a PVR508 ? I just added this new receiver and it blew out everything. Installation was per an advanced Technician from Dish, Jude, and everything worked perfectly except for the separator. That issue was being fixed, but since I installed the new purple security smartcard into the DVR625 to receive the programming I pay for, it fried it. Now all my new receiver does is power on and off and the screen is always blank. This happened just today and since then, the set has tried twice to work. It'll start up for a few WITH programming, but as soon as you change the channel it goes POOF!!!. I so much appreciate your knowledge and patience. Have a great day.

Robert

Call Dish create a TC get a tech out there. the G3 card won't cause that issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)