Receiving Analog KU on HTS System 9

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jwf9320

Original poster
Sep 21, 2006
I just recently purchased a used HTS System 9 receiver for a buck at a garage sale. I would love to catch some of the analog KU band feeds but the receiver only tunes channels 1-24 which seem to be C-band. How do I tune into the KU band frequencies which I believe are channels 25-36? I know this receiver has KU capabilities (there are ports on the back for both C and KU) I tried going to a new ku satellite, but because I am slaving it off of my Pansat 2700, it is stuck in the default c band only satellite, which I believe is galaxy 15. I have the remote and everything with it, however I only have a 40" dish and KU lnb. Does anyone have experience with this receiver? I've looked for a PDF manual for this, but no luck. It's probably so old there isn't one. Thanks in advance!

If it's like the HTS 70 then hit the satellite button and left and right arrow keys. Do you have multiple satellite names? What are the satellite names?

If you hit the menu button and then push 6 and then 3, do you have a menu for installation at # 4?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)