Receiving Extra Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tase2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 1, 2004
Is anyone else receiving the TOTAL CHOICE PLUS channels while only subscribing to TOTAL CHOICE?

Is there a free weekend or something?

The only PLUS channel I do not get today is 612 Fuel.

I have just kept the options on "favorites" for months, so today I checked "all" and went through one at a time. For all I know these channels have been available for a while. I know for a fact I did not have them in the beginning.
I double checked my bill and on-line listing and everything still reads TOTAL CHOICE. So I just don't know.

Mark

Yes this is free Total Choice Plus weekend

Yes, all of you who subscribe to Total Choice are going to get Total Choice Plus for all of this weekend 10:00 AM ET Today - 10:00 AM ET Monday Morning. I hope you all enjoy it and consider paying the extra $4 for a lot more great channels and programming.

KJ

kjbrackish said:
Yes, all of you who subscribe to Total Choice are going to get Total Choice Plus for all of this weekend 10:00 AM ET Today - 10:00 AM ET Monday Morning. I hope you all enjoy it and consider paying the extra $4 for a lot more great channels and programming.

KJ

A lot more great channels and programming??? To be honest, I'm really not sure the plus channels warrant my extra $4... :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)