receiving no signal from 118.7

ac3750

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
I have a 1000+ dish setup that supposed to receive 4 satellights 110, 118, 119, and 129. I have recently been having trouble with reboots with my 622 VIP and decided to check the settings and performed a check dish. I have come to find out that I am not receiving ny signals from 118. Is this satellight not in operation now? I ask this because it appears that I am getting all my subscribed channels.

118.7 only carries International channels and a few specialized things like the Horse Racing package. All American programming resides on the other three sats. That being said, if you dish is out of alignment enough to lose 118, your other signals are probably low too. You might want to have a tech come out.

I have a 1000+ dish setup that supposed to receive 4 satellights 110, 118, 119, and 129. I have recently been having trouble with reboots with my 622 VIP and decided to check the settings and performed a check dish. I have come to find out that I am not receiving ny signals from 118. Is this satellight not in operation now? I ask this because it appears that I am getting all my subscribed channels.

If you send me a PM with your phone number or account number, I can get you details on scheduling a tech visit