Recertified Linksys NSLU2 (slug) Network Storage Link Just $38 Shipped!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

NpaulTodd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2005
Fresh out of Prison !!!!!!!!!!!!
smokin hot deal , won't last long , Flash these with 3rd party firmware to unleah the beast :)

Recertified Linksys NSLU2 (slug) Network Storage Link Just $38 Shipped! - SlickDeals.net Forums

NSLU2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NSLU2-Linux - Main / HomePage browse

I bought a refurb from ThingFling and it's been working fine. But I had to reflash the firmware to get mine to work. I doubt you'll have that problem from TD or CUSA because their standards are higher than TF.

Linksys NSLU2 Network Storage Link
Now you can quickly and easily add gigabytes of storage space onto your network with the Network Storage Link from Linksys. This tiny network appliance connects USB 2.0 hard drives directly to your Ethernet network. You can connect up to two stand-alone USB disk drives of any size, and access them from anywhere on your network. You can even plug a USB flash disk into the Network Storage Link, for a convenient way of accessing your portable data files. The Network Storage Link can also be set up so that your storage devices are accessible from the Internet -- files can be easily downloaded via your web browser. Your files can be available publicly, or create password-protected accounts for authorized users.

Installation of the Network Storage Link is simple -- just plug it directly into your 10/100 Ethernet network, and attach your USB 2.0 hard drives or flash disk. It can self-configure to your network via DHCP or you can use the built-in utility to manually configure it. With the speedy USB 2.0 interface, you'll get quick response times with even your largest files.

The Network Storage Link features built-in disk utilities, accessible through your web browser. You can format new disk drives, and scan drives for errors. The built-in backup program lets you schedule full, incremental, or synchronization backups of your network drives to the Network Storage Link, or vice versa. It will even send you an email message when a hard drive gets nearly full, completely full, or has an error.

The Network Storage Link is a fast, simple, flexible and economical way to add storage to your network.

Features
Quickly add your USB 2.0 storage devices to your network
Built-in 10/100 Fast Ethernet port for throughput up to 200Mbps
Simple Web-based user interface for fast configuration from anywhere on the network

Attachments

• L48-2341-main.jpg
    L48-2341-main.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 315
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts