Recieved free voice remote

I have the 40, 52, and 54 remotes for both of my Hopper3 receivers. I initially used the 40 remote the most since I knew all the buttons. The 52 remote which I received with each Hopper3 is packed away in a box. Now I mainly use the 54 remote. Since it is smaller, it fits on my treadmill easier. I also like the backlit function. I also have used the voice function for searches. I don't worry about only having one power button. The power button shuts off the TV. I then use the voice command "Turn Off" to shut off my Hopper3 receiver.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Dish sent us one for free also. We barely use it. I will say that Comcast's voice remote for the x1 works way better then this one from dish. My sister in law and husband have the x1 remote and they love it. I have played with it multiple times when we are over there, which is often since they live 3 blocks away, and it is awesome. The dish voice remote search function is junk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I have the 40, 52, and 54 remotes for both of my Hopper3 receivers. I initially used the 40 remote the most since I knew all the buttons. The 52 remote which I received with each Hopper3 is packed away in a box. Now I mainly use the 54 remote. Since it is smaller, it fits on my treadmill easier. I also like the backlit function. I also have used the voice function for searches. I don't worry about only having one power button. The power button shuts off the TV. I then use the voice command "Turn Off" to shut off my Hopper3 receiver.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
I also have a 50.0 remote too. I don't ever use it and the 52.0. I use the 40.0 and 54.0 about equal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)