Reciever Credit in Remove Promotions?

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
:confused: If you look on your online account, you may see a removal for receiver credit or to keep it with a number of days to downgrade. What does this mean exactly? Would you want to remove receiver credits? :confused:

went to look at mine and noticed that too, i left it alone. not sure what it is for, but i did notice a random VOD purchase on my account while i was there. twitter rep took care of it, but still don't know how it got ordered.

I wish that it would have be a grandfathered $5 credit for having a phone line connection/broadband connection. One can wish. :D

I have the same notice that the $5 receiver promotion credit it ending and only 23 days to downgrage.

I was going to ask DISH via chat if that means I can send back a duo VIP622 in exchange for a VIP211 with not fees.....since the promotion is ending and all.

When I got the 622 and 722 they were pushing them now that I am stuck with them I ahve to pay for TV2 that I don't use.

I have the same notice that the $5 receiver promotion credit it ending and only 23 days to downgrage.

I was going to ask DISH via chat if that means I can send back a duo VIP622 in exchange for a VIP211 with not fees.....since the promotion is ending and all.

When I got the 622 and 722 they were pushing them now that I am stuck with them I ahve to pay for TV2 that I don't use.

Let us know, I want to do the same thing, but they want $100 for rcvr, $95 for install (they won't ship), AND 2 year commit. To DOWNGRADE a receiver.

Reviving this thread, maybe can be merged with all of the other similar threads.

I finally got an answer from CEO@DISH.

They are willing to downgrade me from a 622 to a 211, free of charge with return label for the 622. It comes with a 2 year commitment but no other out of pocket costs.

Reviving this thread, maybe can be merged with all of the other similar threads.

I finally got an answer from CEO@DISH.

They are willing to downgrade me from a 622 to a 211, free of charge with return label for the 622. It comes with a 2 year commitment but no other out of pocket costs.

Any programming discounts? Would you be better off canceling and re-subbing in 90 days?

Then you would get free, new equipment along with a $15/month promo credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)