Reciever Credit in Remove Promotions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
:confused: If you look on your online account, you may see a removal for receiver credit or to keep it with a number of days to downgrade. What does this mean exactly? Would you want to remove receiver credits? :confused:

went to look at mine and noticed that too, i left it alone. not sure what it is for, but i did notice a random VOD purchase on my account while i was there. twitter rep took care of it, but still don't know how it got ordered.

I wish that it would have be a grandfathered $5 credit for having a phone line connection/broadband connection. One can wish. :D

I have the same notice that the $5 receiver promotion credit it ending and only 23 days to downgrage.

I was going to ask DISH via chat if that means I can send back a duo VIP622 in exchange for a VIP211 with not fees.....since the promotion is ending and all.

When I got the 622 and 722 they were pushing them now that I am stuck with them I ahve to pay for TV2 that I don't use.

I have the same notice that the $5 receiver promotion credit it ending and only 23 days to downgrage.

I was going to ask DISH via chat if that means I can send back a duo VIP622 in exchange for a VIP211 with not fees.....since the promotion is ending and all.

When I got the 622 and 722 they were pushing them now that I am stuck with them I ahve to pay for TV2 that I don't use.

Let us know, I want to do the same thing, but they want $100 for rcvr, $95 for install (they won't ship), AND 2 year commit. To DOWNGRADE a receiver.

Reviving this thread, maybe can be merged with all of the other similar threads.

I finally got an answer from CEO@DISH.

They are willing to downgrade me from a 622 to a 211, free of charge with return label for the 622. It comes with a 2 year commitment but no other out of pocket costs.

Reviving this thread, maybe can be merged with all of the other similar threads.

I finally got an answer from CEO@DISH.

They are willing to downgrade me from a 622 to a 211, free of charge with return label for the 622. It comes with a 2 year commitment but no other out of pocket costs.

Any programming discounts? Would you be better off canceling and re-subbing in 90 days?

Then you would get free, new equipment along with a $15/month promo credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)