Reciever Return with Billing and Service Address?

WGFA

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2007
PA
I need to return my 622 as it just keeps rebooting. I have been puting it off awhile because my billing address is different then the service address. Can someone tell me if I can get the replacement sent to my billing addy or do they have to send it to service addy? Any help and info would be great!
TIA

why not send it to the service address if that is where it is going to ends up anyway?

if dish already knows about both addresses, they should be able to send it either one.

if they don't know the service address is different (not listed on the account at all) they will ship to the billing address

They can send replacements to your billing address. Just verify it with them before you get off the phone, have them repeat it back to you.
That doesn't always work. A friend of mine had them verify it was going to the billing address and verify that address.

It still wound up being sent to the "service" address. Luckily for him, the people at the address (was a realtor's office) called him up (his number was on the invoice) and he drove over and picked it up (was only about an hour away).

When having equipment sent, it's always prudent to switch your service address back to your billing address until after the equipment is delivered.

I was a mover for awhile, I used a public schol address as my physical. confirmed they would send it to my biling address.

idiots sent it to physical address twice. they called and i drove over 4 hours round trip to pick up my replacement box which was DOA.

Called E and guess what they did it again despite my rant over the first time....

i figured the school woud never be a regular sub so it would never cause anyone grief........

I ended up giving the school a FREE service call for the trouble. oil city must of been a popular white area they said another school got 2 boxes for 2 different people....

my customer was really not happy...........

BTW the reason I became a mover?

I was grandfathered in for national nets till a E CSR made a minor change asnd I couldnt get them back. Frustrated I moved:)

"MOVE" back to your real address, exchange the receiver, then move back to you rvirtual address again.