Recommendation for Indoor Antenna

fistfullofbeer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
I am in a fairly Unique situation (or so I believe).

I got a new LCD TV for Christmas and would like to get its worth by getting some HDTV channels. Unfortunately, both DTV and Dish told me that I have no LOS to their HDTV satellites cos of the tall trees on the properties adjacent to us. Our Cable service here is horrible so that is not really an option.

I am looking to purchase an antenna so that I can make the most of my situation. I would like to get an outdoor antenna but unfortunately that is something that my Ms. is having fits about .. :eek:. She does not want an ugly antenna sticking out of our house. Its a fight I am fighting but its a losing battle ... :(. The only options I have left is getting an Indoor antenna or one for the Attic. The Channels I can get as per Antennaweb are:

DTV
Antenna
Type
Call Sign
Channel
Network
City
State
Live
Date
Compass
Orientation
Miles
From
Frequency
Assignment
*​
KING-DT
NBC
SEATTLE
WA

153°
*​
KOMO-DT
ABC
SEATTLE
WA

153°
*​
KIRO-DT
CBS
SEATTLE
WA

153°
*​
KCTS-DT
PBS
SEATTLE
WA

148°
*​
KMYQ-DT
MNT
SEATTLE
WA

148°
*​
KWDK-DT
DAY
TACOMA
WA
TBD
126°

Do you guys have any suggestions .. :confused:. Any indoor/attic antenna that is amplified or even an outdoor antenna that may by the smallest of chances appeal to the Ms. and help me get most of the channels clearly?

Any helpful suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks like you are 22 miles or closer to the Seattle towers and they are all at 153 degrees except PBS at 148 degrees. Go get yourself the U-75R at Radio Shack and stick it up in the attic facing somewhere between 153 and 148 and see what you get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)