Recommended FTA Dealer :-)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
In case you are looking for parts, etc for FTA, I would like to recommend Sadoun (see link at top of page). I found their prices were great, and I was well taken care of! Their switches, connectors, etc are way cheapier than my local providers (Radio Shack, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, etc.)

Thats why he is a GOLD sponsor here, we pick ONLY the Cream of the Crop to be Sponsors here at the best FTA forum in the country :)

That is the reason I went to his web site. I saw the sponsers up top, and saw that someone from the company posts here also. The money I save was quite a bit! For example - a Sat/ota combiner at radio shack is $20 for ONE. Sadoun - $7 for TWO! :)

I live close to their shop, and have stopped in quite a few times.
They are super friendly, and definately worthy of being a "GOLD" sponsor.

avediswolf said:
I live close to their shop, and have stopped in quite a few times.
They are super friendly, and definately worthy of being a "GOLD" sponsor.

I would be sooooooooooooo poor if I lived close to Sadoun

Tron said:
Then how would you get the mountains of gear home? ;)

I can picture that - a small kids wagon with a HUGH dish plopped down in it, stuff falling out, coax dragging, a man pulling it UPHILL in traffic :)

iafirebuff said:
I can picture that - a small kids wagon with a HUGH dish plopped down in it, stuff falling out, coax dragging, a man pulling it UPHILL in traffic :)
Been there, done that. Except in this case it was myself and another forum member here, with a 6' spun aluminum Ku dish roped to the top of his SUV, trying to get it to my house in rush hour traffic from hell! It would have made me laugh if I hadn't been so worried about the top of his SUV and the dish possibly falling off in traffic...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)