"record entire event"

meph

Original poster
Sep 24, 2007
On the old 722s there used to be an option to "record entire event" if you wanted to record the show from the beginning. How do you do that with the new hopper? everytime i press record, it just records it from the time i pressed "rec"

I never trusted the "record entire event" anyway. Too worried about the beginning of the program being cut off, so I always rewind back to a point before the beginning of the program and record from there.

Record Entire Event has always worked well for me. Then I would press Record and add at least ONE MINUTE to the end time using the FF button. Man, I REALLY use Record Entire Program a fair amount of time. The more I learn about the Hopper, the features I use a more than occasional it doesn't have. Please say they will fix in the future. But we don't have the Tech Forum anymore.

I was wondering the same thing, It always worked fine on my 722. If you hadn't been watching the show since the beginning, the option was grayed out. Hopefully they add this feature soon.