record issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

donnie0328

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 10, 2006
i recorded a show the other day and when i went to play it back it showed it recorded the whole hour but 10 minutes into it it will ask if i want to keep or delete. anyone else ever seen this. i have an hr20-700

Sometimes I could start the show over and fast forward past that spot. Other times I had to delete because even in the fast forward mode, it would stop at that point. According to a CSR, this is a common problem with DVRs. I tried to reset and update software, but this had been an issue for quite a while which led to why I had to get a "new" DVR and had all sorts of trouble with D*.

Well IMHO the CSR was half to one third right. It seems to be a problem with the HR20 as I read it. I never had this problem with a Tivo. I never read of this problem with Replay DVRs and I have seen this mentioned once or twice With the Dishnetwork VIP622. However the majority of reports I've read all seem to come from HR20 users.

If it were caused by rain fade that is one thing however as many reports as I've seen.........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)