Recorded Programs Cannot be Deleted

caam1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2004
Fort Worth, TX
We have four programs that were recorded over the last three days that cannot be deleted. They were recorded using a manual timer from an OTA sub-channel. They all play fine but there is no option to delete.
The program icon still has the red dot in the upper left hand corner like it was still recording, but they finished recording two days ago. I tried transferring one to the external HDD and it transferred and played fine, be still could not be deleted. Any ideas on what is causing this?

Yes, this has happened to me also......this is how I've deleted OTA recordings stuck with Recording icon on tile.

DVR > Gray button above the DVR recordings "Edit" > Pick show to delete > Green Button "Edit Action" > choose delete.....seems like a lot of steps, but that was when I hadn't seen anybody else having issues. I have not done "red Button' reset myself , like others had posted.

This possible bug showed up for me , with the last update December 7 ????. It has happened about 4-5 times.

I am happy that I can now a least do Named based recordings now with OTA, haven't fix the Late / Early timer recordings with OTA.

Enjoy,
Steve

Reactions: BBCInc
Can also try using the blue delete button on the remote, when you are in the DVR menu, if you have a Hopper.

Or you can just wait till the nightly reboot and delete the next day. This bug was delivered courtesy of the last update. Happens to me on all OTA manual recordings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)