recorded show blurs screen

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bshef

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
OK.. try my best to describe this problem!

Watching a recorded movie last night on our HR20-100.
Approximately every 25 secs the screen would pixelate to a confused blurry pixelization for about 1-2 secs....then it would clear up for another 25 secs and then the same behavior throughout the whole recording.

It doesn't appear to be my display (Samsung HLP5085W), because this only happened on this recorded program.
Is this a common problem or something of a known issue with the DVR?

Approximately every 25 secs the screen would pixelate to a confused blurry pixelization for about 1-2 secs....then it would clear up for another 25 secs and then the same behavior throughout the whole recording.

It doesn't appear to be my display (Samsung HLP5085W), because this only happened on this recorded program.

I've never heard of this particular issue, although it sounds like you may have a signal strength problem. Can you post your signal strengths for all satellites?

This happened on ONLY this Recording ?
Your other recordings are fine ?

If so, I would suggest that it may have come from the source.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts