Recording OTA On H3 Playback Pixelated

az99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2014
I have an H3 with a single tuner OTA adapter. If I watch an OTA channel live it is perfect with great signal strength. If I record that same channel during playback it is all pixelated. Is there a way to fix this issue? Thanx

Or this one for half the price at AirTV.net under products ($29.99). It is the same tuner with a White shell.
dual-tuner-adapter.png

Or this one for half the price at AirTV.net under products ($29.99). It is the same tuner with a White shell.
View attachment 142265
The one from airtv actually comes from dish and billed by dish. Got 2 and still get some pixelation with either one. Sometimes goes for days and no pix and other times starts after a few hours. Think it is hopper 3 problem since running directly to tv and never got pix in 30 yrs.

I am sure it is a Hopper problem also. They have supposedly been fixing it for years. They obviously want you to keep buying the locals. I got the AirTv device and the channels playback pixelated just like my old single. The channel I am trying to record has the needle pegged for signal strength and when viewing live is perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)