Recording Problems with Manually Entered CW Channels

vc2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 3, 2008
I Tried making a recording of CW programming on 91 W. A few seconds after the recording started, a message popped up stating that the recording had failed.

Has anybody else observed this problem?

The firmware I'm using is 0.9.5020

Remote by pressing the record button or scheduling a reserved recording. The other channels record normally - at least the ones that I have tried. CW is the only group that fails.

I'm wondering if the problem is related to the manual setup instead of scanning.

To record from the azbox these particular channels, since you manually have to enter pids, as they are not being sent out, the azbox does not need the PMT field to have an entry to just view the channel, however, I love it when there is always a "however".... to record these channels you MUST go back into the manual entry of this Mux and now place an entry into the PMT field.
I use, (123 for the first channel:: 456 for the second channel :::789 for the 3rd channel) this satisfies the azbox requirements to now record these channels.
I have just now tested this out with and without the PMT field having an entry and found it to be so and have recorded from each of the channels.
I do not know if having the same entry in this field would work or not as I did not want to confuse the azbox, that is why I made up these 3 different
PMT numbers.
If the PMT field is blank/empty the azbox will not record from that channel, so your not experiencing anything that others are not .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)