Recording with Azbox

putney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 12, 2009
St Louis, missouri
Here's a dumb question; When I do a 'on the fly' recording, how do I stop it?

I haven't done much recording with this box, but my remote seems to get crippled while recording. A hard reboot is my fix. I would like to record in this manner. What's the trick?

while its recording press the record button. A pop up will show up with the info
time the program started and the "end" time which is 2 hours from the start time with an option to add or remove time

There is an option to press "stop" and it will stop the recording. The other 2 options are extend and cancel

Press the record button, or press Menu and select Record.
Pretty much the same for stopping, just select stop - but it seems to take a while to recover from stopping, it's not instant.

Press the record button, or press Menu and select Record.
Pretty much the same for stopping, just select stop - but it seems to take a while to recover from stopping, it's not instant.

I waited two minute after selecting stop. Nothing happened.

while its recording press the record button. A pop up will show up with the info
time the program started and the "end" time which is 2 hours from the start time with an option to add or remove time

There is an option to press "stop" and it will stop the recording. The other 2 options are extend and cancel

I'll try hitting record and looking for the pop up.

Thanks!

Well I recorded the Met yesterday. It made 4gig .tmp files. I knew about the 4gig thing, but I had to put it on my mac and change it to .ts

Great picture, choppy playback on my mac (dual 2.4ghz)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts