Recording

john4cars

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 15, 2012
Montana, USA
I've recently been having a problem with recorings on my Hopper. The Hopper says the program is recorded and even shows how long it is but when I try to watch it it immediatly goes to the end and shows the window, delete-dvr-cancel. I can't rewind or find anyway to actually watch the program. It does not do this on all programs just some and it seems to be random. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

I've recently been having a problem with recorings on my Hopper. The Hopper says the program is recorded and even shows how long it is but when I try to watch it it immediatly goes to the end and shows the window, delete-dvr-cancel. I can't rewind or find anyway to actually watch the program. It does not do this on all programs just some and it seems to be random. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

How many recordings has this happened on? Have you unplugged the receiver since this started happening?

It's happened to me a few times. Like Zach suggested, power boot.

Can you please PM me your account or phone number and if possible a few of the titles and the dates they recorded so I can get the issue reported for you? Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)