Recordings and timers not on dishonline but they are on hopper

skokie

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
calif
Have a weird issue here. At dishonline my dvr does not show any recordings or timers but if I go to the hopper there they are. Has anyone seen this issue and know how to fix it?

Thanks

Sometimes you have to logout at dishonline and then log back in, or it might be as simple as a refresh at dishonline...

Checked this am and still not on dishonline. Whats a little stranger is that after I posted this I went to the hopper looking for a show and there was nothing there, same for the timers so I unplugged the hopper and left it for about 5 minutes, came back and powered it back on and there were all of my timers and recordings. Kinda strange. I imed DIRT so lets see what comes out of this. I need to get a external hard drive setup on there so I can back up all of my recordings.

I reported a similar issue to DIRT 2 days ago. When my Hopper was on S211 there were no timers or recordings (except PTAT) on Dish Online or Dish Remote Access. After the Hopper upgraded to S212 and went through the update/reboot the next day, some of the timers (27 of 37) show up on both DO and DRA. All of the recordings (including PTAT) show up on DRA, but only some of the recordings show up on DO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)