Recordings not showing up

Mfinchv1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
My 922 is showing that several shows where recorded on tuner 2...but not showing up on the dvr screen.

Two days ago..I wasnt having any real issues. I moved the 922 to the bedroom...hooked it up to the logeitech revue. Since then...i keep having to reset the 922 after it sits in idle all day.
I unhooked it from the revue a few mintues ago. Thinkin maybe the revue is messin with it. Any ideas??

Did it again tonight. Standbye mode is set for 4 hours. I did just disable it. All the lights r on the ird. I hit sat to get it goin....to a black screen. I hit dvr...recordings show up...not from today though. I hit guide...i get a black box...where video should be....and a regular program guide. Items on the dvr will work and all. Eventually the ird will show live tv as welll again. Its almost like it stuck in standbye mode still.

On the daily schdule....says the recordings have indeed been recorded. But....they have not been....its all stuff at like 8pm and on. So the ird sits for several hours,like 7 hours without us messin with it. Standbye mode would go into effect four hours later.

Any ideas??? The ird was workin fine in the living room. The ird is also standing straight up...compared to laying down in the living room....thanks!!

We pretty much leave the ird alone at 2pm...four hours later for standbye to kick in...prohrams to be recorded are round 8pm-1 am. I get home at 130 am....hit the select button on the remote...black screen. Anyway just wanted to verify!

A new routine for me is to check every day to see if PiP is working. If so I know it will do its recordings properly. If it is not doing PiP I do a reset to get it to work. When it was getting stuck in the odd mode it would say that it recorded programs, you could actually see in the DVR list that there was a recording, then poof they would be gone.

mike123abc said:
A new routine for me is to check every day to see if PiP is working. If so I know it will do its recordings properly. If it is not doing PiP I do a reset to get it to work. When it was getting stuck in the odd mode it would say that it recorded programs, you could actually see in the DVR list that there was a recording, then poof they would be gone.

Ive started doing this Mike!! Lookin like all recorded lastnight...but smackdown. So idk bout that

Here we go again. AGT did not record last night, no conflict, says started at 7:59pm and stopped at 10:00pm. This is not true as it is not there. This is so irritating.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)