Recordings Show Up, but nothing will play!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ChetK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Round Rock, TX
I have had a LOT of recordings show up in the DVR menu (in PTAT recordings, in My Folder or in a custom folder) and they show 0% viewed. When I go to play them, the timeline indicator shows that I have reached the end of the show and will not play anything. I get a message that states I need to hit the Play button to start the show over. If I hit the Play button, it goes to a black screen and nothing ever plays. This happened to me last night when trying to watch Sparticus Vengence Ep. 1 and Ep. 2.

It has also happened on PTAT recordings. When I try to watch a show, the Hopper thinks there is nothing recorded. When I go to the show that aired immediately after that one, I can start it at the beginning and then rewind until I get to the beginning of the show that I want to watch.

It's very buggy and seems to have gotten worse since the latest round of updates.

Anybody else getting this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)