Recordings wouldn't play

kpip99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
I have HWS and the other night none of my recordings would play. Even the ones on my EHD wouldn't play. It just showed a black screen with a little red circle with line through the circle. The next day all was fine and they would play just fine. Should I be worried ? Could this be a sign my hard drive in the hopper is going out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Kpip99. A circle with a line thru it doesn't sound like a error from DISH equipment. Our error codes normally have a number on the upper right corner. If your Hopper HD was going, the external drive should also be able to function. Do you have any pictures of this error to post for us to look at?

No I didn't think to take a pic. If it happens again I will. You sure navy? Did this happen to you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Try disconnecting the EHD to see if that makes a difference- that, and a RBR.

I've had a loss of programs that later reappeared after a power cord reset. But it was the beginning of the end.

Right now, my LR HWS is self erasing Project Runway (& maybe other) shows. I suspect it is about to fail. It is a replacement HWS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)