Red Line on Dish Anywhere Screen

Jerry Visentin

Original poster
Aug 16, 2016
Missouri
This is a very annoying problem for me. There is a horizontal red line at the bottom of the Dish Anywhere screen. It gets in the way on a sporting event where they post the score and other information. Is there a way to remove that line? I use Google Chrome and have tried Opera. Both have the same issue. Thanks for any help in this matter.

This is a very annoying problem for me. There is a horizontal red line at the bottom of the Dish Anywhere screen. It gets in the way on a sporting event where they post the score and other information. Is there a way to remove that line? I use Google Chrome and have tried Opera. Both have the same issue. Thanks for any help in this matter.
Mine was doing that, but it hasn't lately

Just for more info. This is only on my PC using windows 10 and full screen mode.
Same here. Using Chrome.

Oh heck! It's back :/

Also, this is a good representation of how cruddy the resolution is

Untitled-1.jpg

Have you tried putting the cursor at the edge of the screen and leaving it alone for 15 seconds or so?

Never mind, mine has the time line also and it does not go away, even there when not in full screen mode.

Our Engineering Team is aware that the scrubber bar is not going away on the video as it should be for some customers. They are looking into what is causing this and are requesting account examples of those affected. If you would please reach out to our Chat team to get your account added to the issues report, we would appreciate that. -Jasmine D.

No red bar here because nothing will play at all from the DVR or the guide. Error 2009 or occasionally an error 2025. :(
Same here. Would settle for a red line vs. nothing...... Never got 2025, always 2009. Just tried again today with the same result.....

Reactions: JSheridan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)