Red Sox have best fans in US, Forbes.com says

As much as Red Sox fans had to wait for years for a World Series win we still had some incredible baseball to watch.

We just went to a game last week on the drive back from Maine. While Fenway is much better then it was back when I went to games as a child , I still wish it was in a better location . Foxboro would be my pick.

Back in the 1970's my grandfather worked for Esso /Exxon and got free tickets to Red Sox Games all the time. Back then many fans would go to more then one game. I don't believe that's the case today.

We had monster seats monday. Amazing seats and at $165.00 they should be.

Do you know how many people have been hurt in those seats? Great View but someone at the game said like 10 people have been hit by home run balls , broken noses , etc. We sat behind the first base line and we had a foul ball go screaming by us at about 100 mph.

Do you know how many people have been hurt in those seats? Great View but someone at the game said like e th10 people have been hit by home run balls , broken noses , etc. We sat behind the first base line and we had a foul ball go screaming by us at about 100 mph.

I can see that happening. I have 4 tickets to Aug. 21st game- not monster seats- may have to unload them. If anyone is interested...

I can see that happening. I have 4 tickets to Aug. 21st game- not monster seats- may have to unload them. If anyone is interested...
No, The seats are great. But be careful and don't try to catch a home run ball. Here is a picture I snapped before the game when a friend let my family and I in the ballpark and let us sit up in the Monster seats. You are very close to the action .
img0153u.jpg

Totally disagree. The Green Monster seats are special, there may not be anything else like them in all of sports. :up

Sandra

I have been to Fenway, not in those seats, but just behind the on deck batters box for both home and away games....and I am sorry, but as you go NORTH of $60, you better get closer to the dugout....regardless of what team.
There is no where else in baseball I can think of where you're that close to the action in an outfield seat.

It's only 310' down the left field line!!

fenway_park.gif

I know that when they play the Angels here in Anaheim, there are often more Sox fans in attendance than Angels fans.

All of the bleacher seats are $5?? And they still don't sell out!! :eek:

Plus, the Monster seats are not bleacher seats. Like I said before:

Simply cannot compare the bleacher seats at Dodger Stadium to the seats on top of the Green Monster. Completely different world, you are right on top of the action at Fenway. In Dodger Stadium bleachers you are halfway to Santa Monica.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)