Red Wings and Blackhawks possibly meeting in the NHL Winter Classic

Other than Arizona State,

no other Pac 10 team has the talent nor the guts to challenge USC in the Pac 10.

But my point was that they will probably be in a game higher than the Rose Bowl, therefore someone else would go, but then that would be a shame to have USC to have to have a bowl game without having home field advantage ...

How disrespectful, I can understand in the "70's and part of the '80's , but come on, they won the CUP for the 4th time in like 11 years.

Sheesh....

Whens the last time your Wild won the Cup, Oh ya, they weren't the Wild. :rolleyes:
north stars never won cup either, really i thought there was another lockout last season lol, thats how it goes down in my book when wings win

when the wings have 100 years under their belt like canadians i may reconsider
lol

sorry jimbo, i just loathe em
ps. i not a buckeye fan either gopher fan here
i would however chose osu over michigan any day though if it makes ya feel better

there may be a college hockey outdoor game as well
the U(hockey Minnesota)vs. Wisconsin at Camp Randall hope fully this happens, as the gophers new outdoor football stadium open next year

north stars never won cup either, really i thought there was another lockout last season lol, thats how it goes down in my book when wings win

when the wings have 100 years under their belt like canadians i may reconsider
lol

sorry jimbo, i just loathe em
ps. i not a buckeye fan either gopher fan here
i would however chose osu over michigan any day though if it makes ya feel better

1926 isn't enough history for you ????

I also found this interesting while browsing around:
http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=345366

Jimbo

Another tid bit Chris Chelios won Stanley cups with both Montreal and Detroit while being from Chicago. If he should retire he would be a great on to have as guest at both games.

Back on topic, The chicago media market is reporting that Mayor Daily and the Blackhawks have signed off on the idea, as well as the NHL. They are saying that this is a done deal and we are just waiting for the NHL to offically announce it.

What I think. First I will see you at Soilder Feild for the Greenbay vs Bears game on the 23rd of Dec, then I will see you at Wrigley fella's on January 1st. . :)

it was announced that it would happen new years day at the friendly confines. that i would love to see.......hockey at wrigley!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)