Reds on Channel 95

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Then that is probably why. I don't have locals in HD yet, they aren't available yet.

ohio state, aka gator bait, eh?

ramy, unless someone has a better answer, that's probably the reason. wish i had something more definitive to tell ya.

It could also be that you have to have the mpeg4 equipment to get these channels. I thought that the RSN's were only being sent via mpeg4.

It could also be that you have to have the mpeg4 equipment to get these channels. I thought that the RSN's were only being sent via mpeg4.

The hd rsn's are all mpeg4. The sd rsn's are mpeg2.

The full time channels maybe, but the ones that put up only a game are not all mpeg4

You are correct. I should have been more specific. The hd rsn's on channel 95 are mpeg2. All of the others are mpeg4.

My brother lives just outside of Cincinnati. Do the Reds do a lot of HD games? What RSN serves Ohio/Kentucky? He may already know but I want to tell him if he can get the games on a regular basis in HD.

Fox Sports Cincinnati

They only do about 1 game a week if even that. It looks like you have to have the mpeg-4 equipment to see it though.

Fox Sports Cincinnati

They only do about 1 game a week if even that. It looks like you have to have the mpeg-4 equipment to see it though.

I negotiated a free HR20 and 5 LNB dish for him 2 months ago. He goes to games periodically. So its only on channels 94 or 95?

I negotiated a free HR20 and 5 LNB dish for him 2 months ago. He goes to games periodically. So its only on channels 94 or 95?

I have only seen it in the guide on channel 95.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)