Reds playoff tickets

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I got selected to buy NLDS playoff tickets for the Reds. :D

I am going to go to at least one game for sure and I can buy up to 6 per game.
I have from tomorrow morning through Thursday to buy them.

I got selected to buy NLDS playoff tickets for the Reds. :D

I am going to go to at least one game for sure and I can buy up to 6 per game.
I have from tomorrow morning through Thursday to buy them.

Curious, what price range are they and how much of an increase from regular season games ?

Curious, what price range are they and how much of an increase from regular season games ?

I won't know until tomorrow when they go on sale. Want to go?

Ramy,
I entered but didn't get selected!!!...:(

If you can buy 2 tickets to a Wednesday playoff game, I will be more than happy to take them off your hands...you decide the price!!!...;)

Ramy,

If you can buy 2 tickets to a Wednesday playoff game, I will be more than happy to take them off your hands...you decide the price!!!...;)

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!;):D

I didn't get any tickets. :( They were all sold out.

Ramy,

Uh, oh...that was a bad move. ;)

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!;):D

I didn't get any tickets. :( They were all sold out.

Damn Ramy, you couldn't even deliver on your tickets with a MILLION Dollars on the line ..... what a guy .... sheeesh ...

Then again, if you told someone you'd give them $5000 per ticket, you'd probably get the choice of seats :)

I didn't get selected for the NLCS but I got 2 tickets from a friend of mine for the 3rd home game that they would have, which would be either Game 5 or 6.

I did get selected for NLCS tickets but when I finally got out of the "virtual waiting room" all that was left were some single seats and SRO...:mad:

BTW, StubHub has plenty of tickets for the NLDS, and right now prices aren't too bad, but when/if the Reds clinch tonight, that will probably change. I think I might go that route!!!...:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)