Reed switch sensor actuator

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
if you have the old sensor then i have the part that goes into it i bought offf ebay i think it was 10 for $5 shipped

i can upload pictures of the sensor when i get home

Okay so I got out there this morning and rolled up my sleeves at got to work. My actuator is made by a company named JGS btw, found the sticker when I took the rubber cap off. I found the sensor wires with on the bottom under the flat plastic casing. So, I proceeded to take the plastic bottom piece off. The screws were rusted and wouldn't move, even after spraying them with PB Blaster. I would turn the screw and the head of the screw would just strip away. So, I decided, I would just bust the plastic around the screw...I figured if the motor is bad I'll be buying another one anyway. Once I got inside I found the wires from the actuator and found that this whole time the ground of the sensor was orange, not black. Wow, I felt stupid. Once I wired it up with green and orange, it works perfectly. And this GBox is FAST!!!! So thanks for the help everyone! My system is working perfectly now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts