Refer a friend program. Disapointed.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
I understand some of the blame goes to the user. (me) having said that. I am a long time customer of Dish 15 years. I have great credit score over 850. Never late on a payment. I have referred about 15 people over the years. And have looked for opportunities were ever I can find them. The last friend I referred. I did not get credit. So I called and the rep fixed it. I had a choice of 20 PPV movies or $100 in bill credits over 12 months. This one time I selected 20 movies. Because of COVID there have not been many new releases of note. So I decided to wait a bit. I went to use a certificate and they were all gone. It turns out they expire after 90 days which I did not know. And who would watch 20 movies in 90 days. Especially in this current time. Why is the $100 not given in 90 days? Also in the past, of the people I have referred. Over half of the times when they call to sign up they are talked out of using the referral for what the customer service rep says an even better deal. Which screws me even more? I see these commercial for the refer a friend on my Hopper and now it just makes me mad. I feel like I am being played and taken advantage of. Called and did a remote chat, basically told so sorry have a nice day. Thanks for letting me vent. :)

I understand some of the blame goes to the user. (me) having said that. I am a long time customer of Dish 15 years. I have great credit score over 850. Never late on a payment. I have referred about 15 people over the years. And have looked for opportunities were ever I can find them. The last friend I referred. I did not get credit. So I called and the rep fixed it. I had a choice of 20 PPV movies or $100 in bill credits over 12 months. This one time I selected 20 movies. Because of COVID there have not been many new releases of note. So I decided to wait a bit. I went to use a certificate and they were all gone. It turns out they expire after 90 days which I did not know. And who would watch 20 movies in 90 days. Especially in this current time. Why is the $100 not given in 90 days? Also in the past, of the people I have referred. Over half of the times when they call to sign up they are talked out of using the referral for what the customer service rep says an even better deal. Which screws me even more? I see these commercial for the refer a friend on my Hopper and now it just makes me mad. I feel like I am being played and taken advantage of. Called and did a remote chat, basically told so sorry have a nice day. Thanks for letting me vent. :)
Have you called the Loyalty department or send an email to Charlie?

Reactions: dishdude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)