Refer a friend program

whitty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Kentucky
We just came back to Dish after several years, our system was installed on 8/1. I got a referral code for our daughter and son-in-law to get Dish also. Their system was installed on 8/10. According to Dish they can't find where they used the referral code, I called and gave them the code and they sent it to the "escalation team". My question is how long does this usually take to resolve?

Hello, whitty. That's a great question! It can generally take 3-5 business days for our Escalations Team to review submitted tickets. For any updates, please feel free to give our amazing customer service a call or chat. They can be reached at 1-800-333-3474 or online at MyDISH.com/support.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hello, whitty. That's a great question! It can generally take 3-5 business days for our Escalations Team to review submitted tickets. For any updates, please feel free to give our amazing customer service a call or chat. They can be reached at 1-800-333-3474 or online at MyDISH.com/support.
I did give them a call after a week and they said they didn't know what I was talking about.

We certainly want to assist you further and check into this in detail. While we are unable to access our customer's accounts on SatGuys, our Social Media team would be happy to assist you. They can be reached by sending them a message on either Facebook or Twitter. Or, you can give our customer service another call at 1-800-333-3474 and our chat can be reached at MyDISH.com/support.

We certainly want to assist you further and check into this in detail. While we are unable to access our customer's accounts on SatGuys, our Social Media team would be happy to assist you. They can be reached by sending them a message on either Facebook or Twitter. Or, you can give our customer service another call at 1-800-333-3474 and our chat can be reached at MyDISH.com/support.
I did contact them two times by phone, and once through chat a week later and one rep hung up on me, and the other two did not know what I was talking about.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Here's my 2 cents.Call loyalty/retention at 888-496-1260 since you can't seem to find help anywhere else.
Thanks for the tip about calling the loyalty/retention dept. about the refer a friend problem. I called yesterday afternoon and spoke with a rep that actually knew what he was talking about. He had the code submitted and showed up on our account in less than twelve hours. I had been trying to get this resolved for over three weeks. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)