Refresh recievers on account

markthemapper

Original poster
Aug 17, 2006
I thought I read somewhere that you can refresh your recievers by an automated process via the phone. I remember I had to do it when we got some new HD channels and my recievers didn't pick them up. I went thru a csr at that time. Any help would be great.

Why are you looking to "refresh your receivers"? Is it because you are missing some of your HD channels? If so it is probably because you have a mixed arc setup. If so what is required is to change to ether a 1000.2 or a 1000.4 dish deepening on whether you are in a eastern or western arc market.

No. I have a 922 that was installed last Saturday and my EHDs are still not being recognized. I know that the software right now is buggy and I shouldn't transfer anything yet but just want the 922 to recognize them. Last time I had trouble with my 622 not recongizing the EHDs, the csr did a refresh and it then saw them again so I was wondering if it is the same problem with the 922.

No. I have a 922 that was installed last Saturday and my EHDs are still not being recognized. I know that the software right now is buggy and I shouldn't transfer anything yet but just want the 922 to recognize them. Last time I had trouble with my 622 not recongizing the EHDs, the csr did a refresh and it then saw them again so I was wondering if it is the same problem with the 922.

Mark,

No, Dish just disabled the EHD feature in the 922 until the software is fixed. A "Rehit" or refresh as you call it will not fix the issue you have with your EHD and your 922 receiver.

John

Gotta expect some troubles when you're in the first batch of customers. And have plenty of Bactine for all those arrows in your back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts