Refund on Pre-Paid Annual Subscription if Cancelled?

As a rule Dish does *not* *not* *not* give refunds on annual programming. This is why there is a discount on annual programming packages. The HD - to - VOOM switch mentioned above is a special situation, but I've never heard of a sub getting back any money on a prepaid ATxxx sunscription.

Of course you can always ask, but don't act surprised when you hear NO.

E* is not impossible, however. Last December, my daughter's & son-in-law's home burned down (matter of public record) and E*'s understanding was excellent in this case.

da Doug

BFG said:
Yup, I meant that word.

entitled is what the guy wants coming from the receiving end ;)

BTW who doesn't know how to spell receiver? That's an easy one. :D

I was a CSR3 over in retention and worked in there for almost 2 1/2 yrs, to this day always put rcvr because I never could get it right.

Dish Network offered me a refund of the remainder of the year of programming to me if I was to switch to month to month from the annual subscription plan I had at the time.

You won't be able to get a refund on annual programming for two reasons. Number one, it's policy not to, and number two by E* policy you have to make a payment for the amount to get a refund for the amount. So if you are given a credit on your account for the amount of programming you didnt use, you could keep that as a credit on your account, but couldn't get a refund for it because a payment was never made in that amount, this is for existing customers changing plans. This doesn't apply to cancelations, but the policy of no refunds on annual programming in general would still apply.

The last time I asked about getting a refund they said they could not do that for annual programming. They were not even allowed to change it from annual programming to monthly once I clicked in to annual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts