Regional Sports Fee

not that I'm aware of but in most areas where the RSN fee is charged Dish has far fewer RSN's in those markets (NY, California as examples)

See I didn't know they started in New York, but it is understandable, there are 4 RSN's in New York I believe. MSG, MSG+, SNY and YES isn't it?

NY was the original with the 4 RSN's you mentioned
LA was added later. Use to just be FS West and Prime Ticket there but now with the Lakers Network (TWCS) they added that fee...some areas even get the CSN Bay area and California too which is the northern Cali area....

NY was the original with the 4 RSN's you mentioned
LA was added later. Use to just be FS West and Prime Ticket there but now with the Lakers Network (TWCS) they added that fee...some areas even get the CSN Bay area and California too which is the northern Cali area....
CSN Bay Area and CSN California are included "for free" in AT120+ and above.

However, commercial customers need to pay two separate fees for them.

CSN Bay Area and CSN California are included "for free" in AT120+ and above.

I am aware of that but what I was saying is Directv subs who have JUST those 2 RSN's are not charged the RSN fee
There are some areas of California (and most of Nevada) that get BOTH the LA area RSN's AND the Bay area/northern California RSN's.

I am aware of that but what I was saying is Directv subs who have JUST those 2 RSN's are not charged the RSN fee
There are some areas of California (and most of Nevada) that get BOTH the LA area RSN's AND the Bay area/northern California RSN's.

Hmmm, what areas of California Tony.....

Dish does not have a regional sports fee for RSN's but they raised the price of AT120+ by an extra $5 and now it is $10 more than AT120 whereas it was only $5 more.

So one could say everyone with RSN's pays the extra regional sports fee at Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts