Registration code problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

frigolay

Original poster
Jul 7, 2006
I purchased a Sirius radio/recast package last week. I setup everything last Saturday and went to enter my reg code. It was rejected because it was a XM code. I emailed Time Trax on Saturday about this. Due to recent events, I'm worried that I have a useless piece of hardware and software. Does anyone have any ideas? I emailed their support address again yesterday. I'm encouraged that is hasn't bounced back yet but... not holding my breath for a response.

Thanks.

Considering what has happened lately I would certainly have great concern. If you don't hear anything I'd recommend contacting your credit card company and initiate a chargeback. I'd also recommend contacting the Delaware Attorney General's office addressing their consumer protection division. You might also contact your own state's AG office as well. Nothing like the weight of legal action from someone who has endless tax dollars to persue them to make things happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)